Kyoto University Temporal Bone Dissection Course
Currently, this course is not open for foreigners due to COVID-19 pandemic.
(Information in Japanese)
Program ※ Please click on the image.
|Tuition of the course:||180,000 JPY (one temporal bone is assigned)|
Please download the application form (PDF file) (link), fill all the items by Acrobat reader or Acrobat software, and send it to email@example.com by e-mail. Kyoto University Temporal Bone Dissection Course started at 2001, and was attended by more than 200 otologists, neurotologists, and neurosurgeons. This course covers middle ear surgery, cochlear implant, and lateral skull base surgery. In addition to the ordinal surgical approaches, we focus on the detailed anatomy of the inner ear.By dissecting the inner ear carefully, we can understand the middle ear surgery well. During the course, the attendees dissect a temporal bone and view live surgeries with a 3D monitor. They also participate in lectures and discussions about the tips in the surgeries and the most updated topics. This course is the First Politzer Society Approved Cadaver Dissection Course in the East Asia. All about the otology is in this course. During the course lectures, English translators are available. And you can talk to instructors in English during the dissection.
TEPONE Supported Scientific Activity. Will be Certified by EAONO
- Facial nerve
- Endolymphatic sac
- Internal auditory canal
One wet bone for each participant, from the middle ear to the IAC
- Booth with a microscope and a drilling system.
- Each microscope is equipped with a CCD camera and DVD recorder.
- Water is drained directly from the dissection tables.
- Suction systems are under the table.
- A CT scan is set in the dissection room.
- The participants are allowed to check the CT images of their temporal bones before, during, and after the dissection.
Juichi Ito: (Shiga General Hospital)
- Akira Takagi: (Shizuoka General Hospital)
- Yasushi Naito: (Kobe City Medical Center General Hospital)
- Hajime Nakamura: (Otsu Red Cross Hospital)
- Makoto Miura: (Wakayama Red Cross Hospital)
- Jun Tsuji: (National Hospital Organization Kyoto Medical Center)
- Shin-ichi Kanemaru: (Kitano Hospital)
- Hidemi Miyazaki: (Tokyo Women's Medical University Medical Center East)
- Shinichi Sato: (Kurashiki Central Hospital)
- Yasuko Fujimoto: (Kurashiki Central Hospital)
- Norio Yamamoto: (Kyoto Teishin Hospital)
- Harukazu Hiraumi: (Iwate Medical University)
- Tatsunori Sakamoto: (Kyoto University)
- Takayuki Okano: (Kyoto University)
- Hideaki Ogita: (Shiga General Hospital)
- Koji Nishimura: (Kyoto University)
- Ippei Kishimoto: (Kyoto University)
- Mami Matsunaga (Kyoto University)
- Akiyoshi Yasumoto: (Kyoto University)
- Ichiro Furuta: (Kyoto University)
- Desislava Skerleva: (Kyoto University)
- Li Gao: (Kyoto University)
- Tomomi Miyatake: (Kyoto University)
- Takeshi Tada: (Kyoto University)
- Ryosuke Yamamoto: (Kyoto University)
Last update： 2019-9-14 5:20